Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of installing a locker in my 2001 Wrangler Dana 44 Rear/ 30 front. Only planning on installing one in the rear. Any Ideas as to which one ya'll think is better. Was hoping to get a good review of Electric and Air Lockers.. Any help would be great. Thanks.
4.0 /5 speed manual/ 33's

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
I am thinking of installing a locker in my 2001 Wrangler Dana 44 Rear/ 30 front. Only planning on installing one in the rear. Any Ideas as to which one ya'll think is better. Was hoping to get a good review of Electric and Air Lockers.. Any help would be great. Thanks.
4.0 /5 speed manual/ 33's
I think you'll find that ARB air lockers are some of the best reviewed lockers out there. I run one in the rear and I love it. Being able to turn it on and off at will is great, and they're very strong. It also gave me a great excuse to install an OBA system. Being that a full case locker is expensive to install, I would suggest doing it once and doing it right. Let me know if you have any questions!

-Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts