Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my TJ Rubi, I put a switch to override the interlock to allow me to lock the front and rear axles in 4wd High. Is there a way to do it on the JK? I have searched to forum and could not find anything on it. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
I have the SuperChips DashCal which also allows lockers at anytime. BUT the E-locker isnt designed to be run at high speed for any length of time so if you choose to use it at road speed in 2wd don’t run it too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
857 Posts
There is a way to wire in a couple of new switches that are tied into the relays that operate the lockers and let you turn them on and off anytime you want, 2 hi or 4 hi at any speed

There was a write up somewhere but I can't find it now.

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
There is a way to wire in a couple of new switches that are tied into the relays that operate the lockers and let you turn them on and off anytime you want, 2 hi or 4 hi at any speed

There was a write up somewhere but I can't find it now.

You need to go through the factory relays only if you use a small amperage switch. If you you use a standard switch rated 10 amps or more you can wire it directly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys, Thanks so much. It looks like several options. Now I can do some research and figure how I want to go. Thanks again, Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts