Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,311 Posts
Fun little trail and a few mini optional waterfalls. Plus a spot to really twist up the suspension right before Log Corral. Great place to have lunch at the lake too.

Took this last time I was out there...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fun little trail and a few mini optional waterfalls. Plus a spot to really twist up the suspension right before Log Corral. Great place to have lunch at the lake too.

Took this last time I was out there...

View attachment 4494178
What time of day was that? I think they are late risers lol. I've only found Gila Monsters in White Canyon/Walnut Canyon.

·
Super Moderator
16,311 Posts
What time of day was that? I think they are late risers lol. I've only found Gila Monsters in White Canyon/Walnut Canyon.
Was about 2PM as I recall. We had lunch at the lake and then cruised back and saw him before Log Corral on the return trip. He was leisurely crossing the trail and we stopped and got a few photos while we waited for him to cross. That photo was as he was climbing up off the trail.

Reactions: SubmarineAZ

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was about 2PM as I recall. We had lunch at the lake and then cruised back and saw him before Log Corral on the return trip. He was leisurely crossing the trail and we stopped and got a few photos while we waited for him to cross. That photo was as he was climbing up off the trail.
We saw this guy in Walnut at 10:00 a.m. according to the metadata. The run is getting a lot of interest maybe if it fills up I'll see if Bryan is open to doing a second one that afternoon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts