Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening, going to be back in town first week of March. Thinking of hitting up Logandale trail system more specifically shitter and rock bottom from what I gathered online. If anybody has suggestions or knows the area would be even better. Planning on 3/6 time and location for meet up still in the air...:awesome:

·
Registered
463 Posts
If I get the day off I'll join you guys. Although after a quick youtube search, looks like I'll mainly be on the bypasses of those trails lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dusthol and I talked about it we probably will do a tamer version then what I initially put out there. Currently researching the trail system and trying to come up with something that everybody can do. Would be sweet if we could get somebody who knows the area to go. :whacky:

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Nobody named ricky bobby would miss the Kobalt 400, would they?

Back by noon?
Lol....he is bailing out on this trail...other plans came up.

I'm still planning on going out there. I have a few confirmed going, so I will post up a meet time here in next couple days.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Ahh. Been smoked for the last six weeks or so with family in town and working different events on the weekends. Last one for a while should be next weekend and then I'm game again. Time is running out before the furnace comes back on.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Ahh. Been smoked for the last six weeks or so with family in town and working different events on the weekends. Last one for a while should be next weekend and then I'm game again. Time is running out before the furnace comes back on.
I'm busy next weekend. ..but I'm on vacation from the 19th. I want to go out there again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts