Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts

Attachments

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Looks better on the red jeep I think because of the pocket flares too. I dunno.

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
Looks better on the red jeep I think because of the pocket flares too. I dunno.
I like it and have gotten tons of compliments. It has the fog lights in it now too. That pic was right after the initial install

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
I wonder if any aftermarket TJ bumpers would work on the JK? They are cheaper $$$ in most instances. :D

·
Commercial Member
5,792 Posts
I wonder if any aftermarket TJ bumpers would work on the JK? They are cheaper $$$ in most instances. :D
They mount totally different so I doubt it. My stock bumper is still under the JK one just had to cut it down and drill the holes to mount the JK on it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
The front actually doesn't look that bad but the the back...........

I noticed that jeep in the ad is lifted with 33's and has "Never" been off road.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
I've only known one jeep that has never been off road. It was my then girlfriends lil blue TJ. As soon as we meet though I had her off road with it in a few days. :)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Fronts not bad, the rear looks like it has too much "junk in the trunk".

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I think the front would look better as a stubby.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
I dont think the front looks bad...would benefit from the jk shorty kit but still not bad. The back just looks bad.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
6,144 Posts
I agree that the front isn't as bad as the rear. Front looks ok, rear looks like a small guy wearing an XXL football jersey... Awkward. :nonono:

The guy probably sold his aftermarket bumpers and got these for free.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts