Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the dealer to check out my fiancé's punkin orange Rubicon that finally came in.

So very happy with it, can't wait to bring it home tomorrow and start to play with it and hit some trails. Just looking at it makes me ready to lift my 2dr JK immediately

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd never thought about Punk'n before but when my wife saw your picture....
I guess that color is on the table now!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd never thought about Punk'n before but when my wife saw your picture....
I guess that color is on the table now!
It's so much nicer in person than on the website, I'm glad my fiancé went with it, stands out but isn't too obnoxious.

Got a family photo today

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Awesome, looks great! If you don't mind me asking, where in MA are you? (I'm in RI) And is that a Colonial banner I spy? How was the buying experience there?

I'm thinking about going to look at one, but want to find a (relatively) non-shady dealer to go to.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome, looks great! If you don't mind me asking, where in MA are you? (I'm in RI) And is that a Colonial banner I spy? How was the buying experience there?

I'm thinking about going to look at one, but want to find a (relatively) non-shady dealer to go to.
I'm in Sterling, MA

this was our first experience at Colonial and I really enjoyed it. No pressure, we took forever to actually finish our build and they were patient and kept us informed every step along the way. gave us a solid discount under invoice before we even brought it up. Finance team was good, I am thinking about buying an extended warranty for my JK through them. No experience with the shop yet but everyone seems like good people there.

we dealt with a sales guy named David who was great.

I would pick Colonial out of the handful of other MA dealers I dealt with while looking for a used JK Willy's. It's an older place, small space, no frills, but good inventory it seems.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm in Sterling, MA

this was our first experience at Colonial and I really enjoyed it. No pressure, we took forever to actually finish our build and they were patient and kept us informed every step along the way. gave us a solid discount under invoice before we even brought it up. Finance team was good, I am thinking about buying an extended warranty for my JK through them. No experience with the shop yet but everyone seems like good people there.

we dealt with a sales guy named David who was great.

I would pick Colonial out of the handful of other MA dealers I dealt with while looking for a used JK Willy's. It's an older place, small space, no frills, but good inventory it seems.
Great, thanks for the info!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts