Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thing was so fricking sweet. Has a cumins inline six in it with an Alison 6 speed behind it. It's up on 44x18.50x16.50's. found it on lunch break the owner said it was a 1958 he picked it up in 78 and built the whole thing up himself. He also had a cj8 on 35's in his garage. What do y'all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
That is sweet, is he selling it? :)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
My very first ride in a Jeep vehicle was a brand new 1958 FC 170. It transformed me! If you have ever ridden in an FC, you quickly understand they are not big on comfort. That FC you saw would be a brute off road for sure, but what a pain in the back and neck. Nice find!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My very first ride in a Jeep vehicle was a brand new 1958 FC 170. It transformed me! If you have ever ridden in an FC, you quickly understand they are not big on comfort. That FC you saw would be a brute off road for sure, but what a pain in the back and neck. Nice find!
I have no doubt but I think the badassness alone of it would be enough to trump comport for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts