Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I've been lurking around here for 4 or 5 months as a member...soaking in all the wonderful information you guys have gained through alot experience yourselfs..........

So, heres the story, I'd like to introduce myself and my lady, my names Wesley, hers is Midnite..

I've been riding Harleys forever, thinking one day i need something more family oriented, a friend mentions getting a jeep, so i check out the forums, settled on this one, and got started....

Sold the 25 thousand dollar Harley....shopped around till i found my girl..shes a 1998 tj sport.....and everything that has been done to her, all info came from here....

super 35 kits
4:56 gears
ARB lockers front and rear
4" rubi express lift
Bilstien 5100's
33x12.50x15 duratracs
big ole Ramsey Patriot winch
upgraded brakes
upgraded steering components
man i could go on and on, spent all the Harley money on her and don't regret it abit....prolly will never be done, but thats ok to....love working on her.....but thanks to everyone, the info here save me alot of time and money...i've also gained tons of knowledge...by the way, don't miss the Harley abit ....the grandkids love paw paws new toy and thats all that matters.......I mean she has'nt even seen the dirt yet,,,but she will...we live in alittle town in north Georgia called Sugar Valley.....so hey to everyone and thanks for all your help in building one bad ass jeep baybeeee!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
Friggin' awesome! Love your new ride...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Looks great. I finally bought a jeep after selling my bike a few years ago too. Missed the open feeling, but needed sometimg more 'practical'

·
_____O|||||||O_____
108 Posts
Since when did Rubicon Express start using red coil springs?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I've got an Illinois version of your zombie permit. I think it's awesome, but I can't bring myself to stick it directly to the Jeep! I'm trying to find a strong magnet sheet to stick it to first. :)

Nice ride!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts