1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
232 Posts
The link you provided is for a 2003, but says 1997. Is that the right Jeep?

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Yeah, not sure which one it is...

I'm in Denver as well, btw

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ok. Knowing it's a 2003 Sahara, it looks like a nice jeep. There's only so much that can be said by looking at pictures though. The interior looks real clean, along with the exterior. My advice would be to make sure it's truly a Sahara. It wouldn't be out of the questions for someone to throw Sahara stickers and painted flares on (although the interior leads me to believe it's a true Sahara.) By doing this the value would increase quite a bit, meaning they could get you to pay more.

Also, check for frame rust. If you need to, take pics and upload them here if you're not sure what may or may not be bad frame rust.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Looks good with whats shown. It has the center console subwoofer, so thats a nice little upgrade that will help music sound more balanced. Pretty decent milage, you are looking at probably another 100,000 miles before a major rebuilt if the jeep was maintained properly.

Like mentioned above, I would look underneath for rust or oil leaks. Use any rust or leaks to your advantage and talk down the price.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok. Knowing it's a 2003 Sahara, it looks like a nice jeep. There's only so much that can be said by looking at pictures though. The interior looks real clean, along with the exterior. My advice would be to make sure it's truly a Sahara. It wouldn't be out of the questions for someone to throw Sahara stickers and painted flares on (although the interior leads me to believe it's a true Sahara.) By doing this the value would increase quite a bit, meaning they could get you to pay more.

Also, check for frame rust. If you need to, take pics and upload them here if you're not sure what may or may not be bad frame rust.
Thanks. When I ran the VIN number it came up as a Sahara.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts