Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any of my fine fellow jeepers have a 2004 FSM they'd care to share or part with?
I've seen a few different manuals on ebay, though there seems to be fewer of them available as I search today. There also seems to be a few different styles, some covering multiple years, some covering more specific sections. What would you all suggest? I'm just looking for something that covers as much detail as possible my my specific year, and the more diagrams and pictures the better. Ideally I'd like to have a digital and hard copy, but as long as I can print the digital ones, that would be fine.
Thanks for any info and links.

2004 Sport, 4.0L, manual

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They don't seem to have an online repair manual for my year (they stop at 2003), though some of the information would probably still be relevant.
I do already have the parts catalog.
Thanks for the link though, there is some other useful information there.

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Does any of my fine fellow jeepers have a 2004 FSM they'd care to share or part with?
I've seen a few different manuals on ebay, though there seems to be fewer of them available as I search today. There also seems to be a few different styles, some covering multiple years, some covering more specific sections. What would you all suggest? I'm just looking for something that covers as much detail as possible my my specific year, and the more diagrams and pictures the better. Ideally I'd like to have a digital and hard copy, but as long as I can print the digital ones, that would be fine.
Thanks for any info and links.

2004 Sport, 4.0L, manual
PM me if you still need it be sure to include the year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts