Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 4x4 stores that I can walk into and purchase a winch, bumper jack, tire defoliators, and some light armor. I really don't know where to start. I mean, I know we have auto zone or advantage auto, but they cater to all vehicles. Any ideas on how to find stores? Maybe names of stores?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Look for 4 wheel parts, etc. quadratec has a location in west chester pa. Any reason you're avoiding ordering online? Just like to see what you're buying?
X2

Quadratec in West Chester has a pick up counter. All you have to do is call them first to make sure the items are in stock and then go pick them up.

There's another shop in Ewing, NJ, but I can't remember the name. Been there a couple of times and they have a pretty good inventory of parts in stock.

·
Registered
140 Posts
where are you going in NC? there's a 4wheelparts in Raleigh and Charlotte, and several other places that do generic stuff for everything but the light armor. Also, several offroad and conversion places that if you call ahead can probably get you stuff (and help you put it on) East Coast Gear Supply (Raleigh) and Carolina Truggies (Charlotte/Matthews) are both great shops. Also, Tarheels 4WD Center (Charlotte). There are also a few places in VA in Northern/DC area and richmond, or if you are going out towards the coast there is Eastern Offroad near Virginia Beach.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right on, going to OBX and can't wait for the order... I really need tire deflators, and I want to browse some of the other things. Sometimes it's hard to look at a picture to make a purchase.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Richmond, va headed toward OBX... I am searching for a store that sells doorless mirrors, tire deflators, etc that's not 4+ hours out of my way!?! Any help? Internet searches seem futile as most of these stores have specific names. Jeepers unite!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts