Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully I can get some help.
I have done a search here, but didn’t find an answer.
I am Looking for an Under Seat Security Drawer for a 2015 TWO DOOR JK. I only seem to be finding ones for 4 doors, or ones that don’t fit the 2015. Not sure if there is something different about a 2015?

·
Administrator
17,592 Posts
I am Looking for an Under Seat Security Drawer for a 2015 TWO DOOR JK. I only seem to be finding ones for 4 doors, or ones that don’t fit the 2015. Not sure if there is something different about a 2015?
Your options are rear cubby lockbox, armrest lockbox and glovebox lockbox.
Like said above, nothing for 2 doors under the seats.

·
Registered
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock, Auto , 4.88 Yukon's, Chromoly Axles, 3.5" Lift, 6" Stretch, Coilovers
19 Posts
I've looked high and low and determined that there isn't anything available due to the seat tracks, as mentioned above. :(

·
Premium Member
9,289 Posts
The tilt and roll forward mechanism takes up the space under the front seats of a two door. Can't put a woofer enclosure under there either.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I don't know if they changed the floor pan but if fold and tumble isn't needed maybe you could change seat tracks? My 2009 JK 2 door has security box under driver's seat and sub box under passenger's seat.

·
Registered
433 Posts
DuckDuckGo is your friend

·
Registered
529 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts