Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a jack, oil dipstick, fuse box cover for under the hood and prob some others misc things I'm missing.

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
dPeZz said:
I'm looking for a jack, oil dipstick, fuse box cover for under the hood and prob some others misc things I'm missing.
I've got a jack and fuze box cover.
No dipstick.
But what else you looking for.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone sent me a message about an oil dipstick but I could def use the jack and fuse box cover. I'd have to go over it again to find what else I need. Maybe a mounting bracket for the spare(I'm not sure) and a license plate mount

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm new to this and definitely need this stuff so just let me know what the standard process and we could get this done

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Def need them things Tim, let me know what you want and how we do this. Ed said he has the dipstick and could ship together with you, I'm assuming you know each other?

·
Banned
1,872 Posts
dPeZz said:
Def need them things Tim, let me know what you want and how we do this. Ed said he has the dipstick and could ship together with you, I'm assuming you know each other?
Ya we could ship together no problem.
Ya we are buddies.
Shoot either him or me a pm with a number or email to shoot some pics to and one of us will get you a shipping price and a total price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts