Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this whole jeep thing and I need a little help. I have a 2009 2 door wrangler and I was looking at a 3" or a 3.5" lift. One lift kit I was looking at was the Rubicon Express 3.5" Standard Coil Suspension Lift Kit with MonoTube Shock. I will be doing trail riding but mostly on the weekends not as a daily thing. If anyone has any suggestions they will be greatly appreciated

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
What size tire are you going to run?

·
Vendor
6,293 Posts

·
Vendor
6,293 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Rock Krawler 3.5" systems. They are 4 weeks out at minimum on the springs though. 10% off and free shipping with "RK10_OFF" at check out. Rancho 9000s, Bilsteins, or Fox 2.0 IFPs are good shock options. RRD shocks from Rock Krawler are becoming popular as well. You also get the new Rock Krawler Pro Flex Joints on the frame end. See video below. BTW Ken, how do we embed youtube videos in posts on the forum? Send PM please. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ukGa_GotDeg Plenty of Teraflex options to choose from also.
X2
Ranchos rebate on the 9000's is $100
Total x-factor w/ 9000's should be around your budget.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts