Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved back to Omaha after 19 years gone. I graduated from Benson High in 1996, joined the Army and served in 2nd Rangers and then 3rd and 1st Special Forces.

When I got to Fort Lewis, WA I got the Jeep bug living so close to Mt. Rainier and have owned a Wrangler ever since.

Now retired from the Army I moved back to Omaha. I recently ordered a couple of new bumpers for my Jeep (14 WW 2 Door) that has some upgraded lighting built in. I'm looking for two things; 1) is there a local Jeep club in the Omaha area that has a regular meet up? 2) does anyone know a good 4x4 shop I can get my bumpers installed at, OR does anyone know how to connect the wiring that would be willing to hang out and help install for the price of some beer and pizza?

Looking forward to hearing back, and thanks!

image-1897120584.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
have you installed yet?

I'm Josh. Im a deputy south of you. I just installed my bumpers. Id be willing to help you and get to know a fellow jeeper. Also thank you for your service.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Josh, great to hear back from you! Yep the bumpers are installed, but I treat my Jeep like a Lego so I'm always adding something! Most recently I put on a Smiitybuilt 12,500 lb winch!

Where are you located? We can definitely get together for a beer and swap some stories, I was a police officer in Atlanta for 5 years after the Army while I went to college. PM me and we'll set something up!

Offer goes both ways, if you need help installing let me know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts