Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Jeep Club to join near my area, any suggestions? I am near the Ohio River, Crawford County Area in Southern Indiana! Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
We are a state wide Jeep Wrangler Club, the "Hoosier Wranglers", see http://www.meetup.com/Hoosier-Wranglers/

However, there is the "Southern Indiana Jeep Militia" down in Southern Indiana, a good bunch, we've wheeled with them, you can look them up on Faceboook, nickname Sim-JM.

We have some folks from Sim-JM that our members of our club too. We don't care if you members of other local clubs, in fact we encourage it, we just like to schedule events and have a nice turnout of fellow Jeepers to wheel with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
FH HardRock, I am part of the Indy Jeep Junkies. I have been a member of the Junkies since November, and I love it. We have our fair share of men and women in our group. We also have a wide variety of beginners to well advanced off-roaders. We host many events monthly, including at least, one off road event in various locations.
And you do not have to be in or a suburb of Indianapolis to join! I live 2.5 hours north of Indy and I am still an active member within the group.
We also take pride in being a family oriented group. Most of us bring our kids along for all the fun. If you would like more info, message me. Would be glad to talk to you more about it!
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts