Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there have a reference for a dealer in central NJ that knows what they are talking about? I have been to several and have not gotten correct answers or research on available colors, interiors, etc. I am discovering everything from this forum vs the dealer. :surrender:

Thanks

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
Does anybody out there have a reference for a dealer in central NJ that knows what they are talking about? I have been to several and have not gotten correct answers or research on available colors, interiors, etc. I am discovering everything from this forum vs the dealer. :surrender:

Thanks
Basically, you are asking to meet a unicorn !!!!

It is a very rare occasion when a car guy meets a car salesman that knows more about the car / Jeep then the buyer !

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
The only dealer I would trust is just getting back on their feet and thats Butler Jeep. Bulher Jeep is trying and has been out of a few of our events. A guy named Jeff is trying there. Decozen (sp) seems to be good they have a few sales guys there that are also jeep owners.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I buy my 11 jk in freehold jeep.you sould ask for armen salesman.but guy who do all papaer work u have to be careful with numbers,watch 5 times sign 1 times.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have not. Do you have personal experience with a particular sales person?

Thanks,
I do not have a name for you. I have bought several cars and 1 Jeep from them.

Recently I had some warranty service done and they didnt give me a hassle about it.

They have great service hours! Service is open till 1 am

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've dealt with pinebelt twice. I have been screwed and lied to twice. I would not send my worst enemy there. Just my 2 cents. I also went to freehold jeep when my daughter was buying her first jeep and they where very high priced and wouldn't talk and had no idea what they where talking about.

·
Protector of F5 Keys...
2,311 Posts
Go see Buhler. They've been great to deal with as a dealership. I bought from Kenny. He gave me some contact info for a guy that makes custom snorkels and also tried to help me sell my tires/wheels. I also have gotten to know Jeff. He's their Internet sales manager and owns a TJ. They still probably won't be as knowledgable as anyone that reads this forum a ton, but it's a good start, and they were very fair with me.

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
The only dealer I would trust is just getting back on their feet and thats Butler Jeep. Bulher Jeep is trying and has been out of a few of our events. A guy named Jeff is trying there. Decozen (sp) seems to be good they have a few sales guys there that are also jeep owners.
I bought my TJ there and my 10 Rubi at Butler, ordered it, and had great experiences both times. They know how to treat customers; sales, service, parts. No bs from the so called "finance manager" who at other dealers tries to sell you everything from a micro wave oven to paint sealant. Highly recommend them but they're in north Jersey.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Go see Buhler. They've been great to deal with as a dealership. I bought from Kenny. He gave me some contact info for a guy that makes custom snorkels and also tried to help me sell my tires/wheels. I also have gotten to know Jeff. He's their Internet sales manager and owns a TJ. They still probably won't be as knowledgable as anyone that reads this forum a ton, but it's a good start, and they were very fair with me.
X2.. I also bought from Buhler. Great experience, straight forward and a great deal. Ask For Jeff Fraley

·
Registered
140 Posts
I bought my jeep at Seaview two weeks ago but I kinda knew what I was talking about and what I wanted. So with that I can't speak for their knowledge but they were very fair. Ask for Howard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts