Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for a replacemnt part for my bumber.. im sorry about the links to a competitor but they are the only ones i can find.. i am posting here b/c i rather do business with yall

http://www.4wheelparts.com/aux_incl/images.ashx?i=SB76651-02_c.jpg&partNo=S/B&w=330&h=330

is the part i need..

but yet all i can find is

Smittybilt Part 76651-02 - SRC Tire Carrier ONLY - Fits 1987 to 2006 Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited - 4 Wheel Parts

just for clarification this is the bomber i have

Smittybilt Wrangler SRC Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier 76621 (87-06 Wrangler YJ & TJ) - Free Shipping

can you help me out? the PO decided he wanted a 5x 5.5 bolt pattern wheel so he cut the studs and welded new ones in.. i am back on the 5x 4.5 so i need the old stud spots

thanks

·
Vendor
6,014 Posts
i am looking for a replacemnt part for my bumber.. im sorry about the links to a competitor but they are the only ones i can find.. i am posting here b/c i rather do business with yall

http://www.4wheelparts.com/aux_incl/images.ashx?i=SB76651-02_c.jpg&partNo=S/B&w=330&h=330

is the part i need..

but yet all i can find is

Smittybilt Part 76651-02 - SRC Tire Carrier ONLY - Fits 1987 to 2006 Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited - 4 Wheel Parts

just for clarification this is the bomber i have

Smittybilt Wrangler SRC Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier 76621 (87-06 Wrangler YJ & TJ) - Free Shipping

can you help me out? the PO decided he wanted a 5x 5.5 bolt pattern wheel so he cut the studs and welded new ones in.. i am back on the 5x 4.5 so i need the old stud spots

thanks
I appreciate you wanting to do business with us! I don't have that particular part on the site. Unfortunately we don't have that bumper in our warehouse or I'd take one out of the box and send it to you! I hate to send you somewhere else, but I don't think I'm going to be able to hep you with that. Let me know if there is anything you need in the future!

-Ryan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts