Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a shop to do some work on my jeeps on that know what they are doing with working on jeeps. I live in Mullica Hill.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tim at Liquid Iron is a good friend of mine and one of the reasons I asked what you needed done. I was going to recommend him. By far one of the best fabricators out there and does phenomenal work. He does a lot of work with Ultra 4 and serious rock crawlers. Usually he is pretty backed up with fabrication projects and other work but is usually willing to do whatever you need. Give him a call and see what he can do for you.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Not to thread-jack, but does anyone know good shops for re-gearing from 3.21's? Looking to have it done over the summer, fall at the latest.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to thread-jack, but does anyone know good shops for re-gearing from 3.21's? Looking to have it done over the summer, fall at the latest.
Globex is very good. They are in Toms River. I was looking for a shop closer to me do some work instead of going to Globex. For regearing i want there for my daughter JKU.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Try American Truck & Auto Center in Woodbury Heights. They did my lift and installed a 10th anniversary hood. Ask for Kyle or Frank.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'm also curious of a recommended shop for a regear.

·
Read Only
365 Posts
Try American Truck & Auto Center in Woodbury Heights. They did my lift and installed a 10th anniversary hood. Ask for Kyle or Frank.
I second them..
Great guys.. they know their stuff. they may not be the fastest.. but they get it done right.. try to get an estimate or quote first..

I've also used Connell's in Deptford on Rt 47 great old school mechanics..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts