Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any brand have a 35 or 36 inches tires on wheels 17" with 13.5? need a 13.5 on a 17" wheel?!

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I think he means why do you need a 13.5"-inch-wide tire. What's wrong with 12.5", of which there are dozens – probably more – in the 17" range? Why do you need that extra inch, when the rest of the world is barely getting by? What makes you so special? Who are you to consume the planet's rubber allotment? You disgust me. Greedy. There's a word for you. Pig. There's another. You should be lined up with all the other gas-guzzling, Jeep-driving, me-me-me bastards and –

Wait a minute. Is this Wrangler Forum?

Oops. :hide:

Thought this was Greenpeace. Sorry. Carry on. :redface:

·
Registered
413 Posts
^ WOW... lol KB you ok this morning?...

I would think a 35 x 12.5" wide tire is fine theres obviously a reason theres isnt any out there... probably to many fitment issues would arise.

However if the OP is willing to go 35's or 36's maybe he needs to just bump up to the 37x13.50 -17 and that way he will get his 13.50 width

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
^ WOW... lol KB you ok this morning?...

I would think a 35 x 12.5" wide tire is fine theres obviously a reason theres isnt any out there... probably to many fitment issues would arise.

However if the OP is willing to go 35's or 36's maybe he needs to just bump up to the 37x13.50 -17 and that way he will get his 13.50 width
Joke. Read the whole thing. This is common. :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
guys which is better 18" or 17" to be honest guys or does it make a big diff bc i see more variety on the 18" :/ and 17" r good also little bit lighter the rig gonna be :`(

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
guys which is better 18" or 17" to be honest guys or does it make a big diff bc i see more variety on the 18" :/ and 17" r good also little bit lighter the rig gonna be :`(
I think your options are greater in the 17's than the 18's, prolly cheaper as well.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Yes, what K said. Lotta tire options for 17's, and far cheaper.

If you're gonna run 13.5" tires, or larger, you're gonna need wider wheels, at least 9".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts