Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Aftrer going to our first Jeep jamboree this past weekend in our stock 75th Anniversary Jk, the wife and kids believe we need to be lifted with larger tires. With that i believe we will need a regear as well since i only have 3.21. Does anyone know of a reputable shop in the chicago area that would be able to do all of this for a good price?

Tia,

Sticks

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
Hi all,

Aftrer going to our first Jeep jamboree this past weekend in our stock 75th Anniversary Jk, the wife and kids believe we need to be lifted with larger tires. With that i believe we will need a regear as well since i only have 3.21. Does anyone know of a reputable shop in the chicago area that would be able to do all of this for a good price?

Tia,

Sticks
Hi Sticks! I've been using Maximum Automotive in Naperville. They have been building up their Jeep build expertise. Talk with Casey, use my name. They just did my axle swap and re-gerar. Prior to that, they set-up my suspension correctly, after two previous shops had failed at that. Jim does most of the Jeep wrenching, great crew, very fair hourly rates!

Maximum - (630) 357-5525

-Steven

Reactions: Junkster

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had the same question about Chicagoland shop... nice.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Steven!
I just looked at their site, those are some nice builds. I know what I'm doing next week!

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
B&B Auto in McHenry does great work at a fair price. The owner is a jeeper. There are usually quite a few jeeps there daily. They have done multiple regears for me and built a couple of my monsters. Ask for Phil.

Reactions: Junkster

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
Thanks Steven!
I just looked at their site, those are some nice builds. I know what I'm doing next week!

Jeremy
Hi Jeremy, my pleasure, good luck with your build!

-Steven

1 - 7 of 7 Posts