Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2015 JK came with hard top. I like it but would much rather have a softie, especially now that the weather is turning for the better. I'm in between Dayton and Cincinnati. Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, been looking here and you're right, there are a bunch. Was hoping that opening a thread it would help narrow my search ;-)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have a premium jk top. It would prob be a couple hundred go ship it to you. Looking to get $725 for it. So prob give to or take $1k shipped. Unless you are coming to arkansas!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a premium jk top. It would prob be a couple hundred go ship it to you. Looking to get $725 for it. So prob give to or take $1k shipped. Unless you are coming to arkansas!
Thanks for the offer but not planning to visit Arkansas and 1k after shipping and I'd be at a new one here. Appreciate it though :)

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
I have an older one off an 07 it's functional and has clear windows. If you want it you can have it. Gives you the option until you can get a nicer one. And I'm just over in Pittsburgh so it's not too too far.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have an older one off an 07 it's functional and has clear windows. If you want it you can have it. Gives you the option until you can get a nicer one. And I'm just over in Pittsburgh so it's not too too far.
What additional items would I need to mount it? I have zero soft items. I'll drive to you if it'll fit on my 2015. Does it leak?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
_3m I just looked it up and they are compatible but I would need the door surrounds, windshield channels, and the tailgate pieces, plus all the mounts etc. A 07 top will fit my 15 but mounting hardware has to be year specific to the top. Its a lot to ask, but do you have all that?

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
Sorry lads I've been away. It is compatible as far as I know. Right now it's just hanging in the garage. Either of you want it just message me.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
_3m I just looked it up and they are compatible but I would need the door surrounds, windshield channels, and the tailgate pieces, plus all the mounts etc. A 07 top will fit my 15 but mounting hardware has to be year specific to the top. Its a lot to ask, but do you have all that?
I have the tailgate bar and header Channel. I have 2 door surrounds but one is broken. If you can glue it or just buy a new one.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Maybe create a page just to join the groups? There is a lot of good information shared, group trail rides, and each group has a monthly meetup (all of them do it a different day). They are all free too.
Yeah, I may have to do that then. Had one once upon a time. Just got sick of pointless news feeds and pics of lunch and drama drama drama lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts