Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Aka Vaultzz
5,624 Posts
What exactly are you looking for?

Different stock headlights?
Aux Headlights? (windshield, fog, driving lights)
Those blue headlights everybody seems to have?

·
Registered
570 Posts
I like my Delta Quad Bars, they look really bold on my Jeep especially after painting the headlight trim black. They come with a daytime driving lightbulb option. It's great to be able to carry extra bulbs in the glove box.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm currently driving around without primary headlights at the moment as I'm upgrading to HID's. I've got the $65 DDM H4 Hi/Low kit 55w 6000K (Plug and Play Install and the 55W light with 6000K bulb is almost pure white - there's only a slight hint of blue), and one IPF H4 E-Code housing (waiting for the other one to arrive :rolleyes: ). It's ridiculously bright. And should be a great setup once I get everything adjusted. For the price, I couldn't pass it up, and DDM gets great reviews.

Here's a link to the DDM HID Kit:

HID Kits, BMW Aftermarket Bumpers & Lighting, DEPO - DDM Tuning

And a link to the IPF H4 Housings (they come as singles, just as a warning, I messed up and only ordered 1):

IPF E-Code Housings

Whatever you decide to do make sure that you adjust your headlights properly. Here's a writeup for adjusting E-Code housings:

Jeep Articles / General (E-Code headlight aiming) - MoabJeeper Magazine

DOT will be similar, there just isn't the nice sharp cutoff so you'll probably need to aim a bit lower on the driver side to keep from blinding people.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I just put the KC headlights on mine, and let me tell you, DON'T BUY THEM!
I think they may be worse than the cheapo lights I took out.
Maybe if I upgrade the wiring, it'll do better?? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Question?? Has anyone seen or have them on there jeep now... I'm talking about those new LED headlight replacements!! They have very large high output LED's in them and on low beam the top half are lit but when you hit the high beam the whole headlight lites up. There really cool looking I'm just wondering if they really work good because I have a friend that doesn't go cheap with anything he puts on his rigs and he just put a ton of the new LED offroad lights everywhere and let me tell you he spent a bunch of money on them and they are SUPER FREAKIN BRITE!! I've never seen any offroad light like that and I told him I was definately gonna get some of them then he told me the price and I was like ok maybe I'll win the lottery first then I'll get some!! They were like $400+ a light!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
I put the Rampage Halogen conversion on mine. Way better than stock, especially on high beam. Love them.

·
Registered
570 Posts
How about Fatboy bulbs?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts