Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i got a black 19 jlu sport and wanted to get some custom lettering on the hood. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I created an image file with the custom lettering i wanted and had them printed and shipped by pixeldecals

https://pixeldecals.com/shop/

they came back immediately with feedback and suggestions on the design. I am quite happy with their work, getting the decal of the masking/application tape was a bit finicky, primarily because my design just uses outlines so the sticker material is somewhat filigrain

they do have a couple of weeks lead time.

if you want "standard" decals like "WRANGLER" or "RUBICON", there is tons of that ready to be purchased on Amazon or other portals

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,115 Posts
Yes, pixeldecals.com and www.thepixelhut.com offer a large selection of Jeep hood decals.

I have purchased from both over the years; got excellent quality and customer service from both of them.

I recently got a pair of JT-style hood decals from pixeldecals for my JL. I’m very happy with them. The design, the colors, the font and the size are just perfect for my Jeep.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
There are lots of Rubicons and Moabs. How about a Dusy Ershim.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
King of Hammers. There are lots of somewhat famous trails to pick from. Or be the first to put Corona.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I wonder if when this all ends Corona beer will need to change their name?

Truth is, I had planned on doing Rubicon this year and we cancelled Rubicon to go to Moab and that cancelled so I am a bit sad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts