Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 7 year old soft top I purchased. OEM top. The top has shrunk. Attaching the rear corners can be done. Trying to zip rear window and sides is impossible. So the thing has shrunk. I am looking to get the sun rider option. Quadratic is old of stock . They will contact me when it is back in stock. Does anyone know where to get one. I am having trouble finding one. I think if I had the proper name to call it I could find it easier. Google has changed its search parameters so I can. Or find my shoes in my closet (jk) anyways thanks on advance for any help.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Have a look at the bestop website. They made the OEM tops for Jeep. If the frame of your top is good they may list a RAT for it. If so, use the part number to help your search for a supplier. If you need a frame too, Bestop do a supertop NX with the sunrider feature.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have a look at the bestop website. They made the OEM tops for Jeep. If the frame of your top is good they may list a RAT for it. If so, use the part number to help your search for a supplier. If you need a frame too, Bestop do a supertop NX with the sunrider feature.
These are on back order.

·
Vendor
5,658 Posts
These are on back order.
It's common for many of our tops to be on backorder this time of year, but my recommendation would be to place an order. We are still producing these but if you wait for them to be in inventory, you'll be waiting a long time. If you place an order, you will secure a spot in line basically and it will ship asap. Let me know if you have any questions I can help with.

Thanks!
Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
It's common for many of our tops to be on backorder this time of year, but my recommendation would be to place an order. We are still producing these but if you wait for them to be in inventory, you'll be waiting a long time. If you place an order, you will secure a spot in line basically and it will ship asap. Let me know if you have any questions I can help with.

Thanks!
Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
I really wanted a sun rider top. I want to have the “flip” aspect, because my wife can not take the top down her self . Anyways . The top I have is 7 years old and has shrunk. The zippers at the back corners do not close anymore. The rear window zipper does not close anymore. I need a top that can folded down too. Since I thought I could not get one. I purchased a trek top. I just don’t have experience in how to “put top down” or maybe it just has to come off . Also the oem frame is bad too. If you can tell me about the frame less trek top. So I can understand how it attaches and comes down. Thanks. Sam

·
Vendor
5,658 Posts
I really wanted a sun rider top. I want to have the “flip” aspect, because my wife can not take the top down her self . Anyways . The top I have is 7 years old and has shrunk. The zippers at the back corners do not close anymore. The rear window zipper does not close anymore. I need a top that can folded down too. Since I thought I could not get one. I purchased a trek top. I just don’t have experience in how to “put top down” or maybe it just has to come off . Also the oem frame is bad too. If you can tell me about the frame less trek top. So I can understand how it attaches and comes down. Thanks. Sam
Hey Sam,
The Trektop will not be able to fold down completely but it will have the Sunrider (flip back) feature that you're referring to. When you remove all 3 windows you're left with a bikini top.
The Supertop NX will have the Sunrider feature and full convertibility.
Let me know if there's other questions!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Sam,
The Trektop will not be able to fold down completely but it will have the Sunrider (flip back) feature that you're referring to. When you remove all 3 windows you're left with a bikini top.
The Supertop NX will have the Sunrider feature and full convertibility.
Let me know if there's other questions!

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Is the Supertop NX frame available. Then I could get the fabric separately. Does the super top classic replacement skin fit the supertop NX frame. ?? Also looking at your website I see the all weather trail cover but the pictures show two different styles. One that goes half way at doors the covers the whole door. ? This cover is for the full doors to be covered right . So the interior will not get wet with doors removed. Right?

·
Vendor
5,658 Posts
The Supertop NX frame is available.
You can get the fabric separately, it's a Replace-A-Top.
These 2 products together is the Supertop NX.

The Supertop Classic is a different top and the fabrics are not interchangeable on the frames.

The TJ Trail Cover does cover the door openings.

Let me know if there's any more questions!
Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts