Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am interested in buying a 2013 JKU Sahara, black on black, with a good amount of options. I live in NYC and I am looking for a good Jeep dealer that will offer reasonable prices and good after sales service. I know that there are 6 dealers with 10 miles, is there anybody that can recommend one?
Cheers,
Patrick

·
Premium Member
53,783 Posts
Patrick001 said:
Hello all,
I am interested in buying a 2013 JKU Sahara, black on black, with a good amount of options. I live in NYC and I am looking for a good Jeep dealer that will offer reasonable prices and good after sales service. I know that there are 6 dealers with 10 miles, is there anybody that can recommend one?
Cheers,
Patrick
Might be a little out but check out PAPA'S dodge in CT.

·
Premium Member
7,101 Posts
Hello all,
Cheers,
Patrick
I got mine in NJ. All the NYC dealers were scumbags. Got a far better deal in NJ too.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I have a great contact with the Sales manager over in Merrick DCJ. Great honest guy that drives a modded JKU himself.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Westbury for purchase. Out in Patchogue, a place called Planet Automotive (ask for John) when time to mod and do repairs. Honest, fair pricing and know their stuff. Worth ride. Just had some work done and I'm in Merrick, so it's a ride but worth the time.

I had 275/70 18 Duratracs, 2 inch teraflex level/lift and 1.5 Rough County wheel Spacers. Much better stance, traction with all the rain, etc. very happy with choices and work.

Had rear rotors and pads changed while there.

-FD

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for responding. I did go to the Manhattan dealer a few weeks back and I was not blown away by their knowledge, effort and service. I had the feeling they were all about the sale. I will do some research and approach a few others from your responses.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.