Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started pricing out having a lift tires etc.... installed on my wrangler and its outragous. 500 just in installing labor.

anyone in the cincinnati ohio area that would help me out i have done this before on my xj (i had a garage etc along time ago) but since i moved i dont have the space to do so.

thanks for all the help and reading this

Larry

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in the philly area otherwise you cold use my garage. unless your planning on making a trip east. I had cousins in massilon ohio. somebody should be able to help you out.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
osbornl1 said:
started pricing out having a lift tires etc.... installed on my wrangler and its outragous. 500 just in installing labor.

anyone in the cincinnati ohio area that would help me out i have done this before on my xj (i had a garage etc along time ago) but since i moved i dont have the space to do so.

thanks for all the help and reading this

Larry
you can do it in your driveway! :D ...i would find a way to do it yourself...i wouldn't pay that much for someone to put it on

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my driveway ends up being a parking space in an apartment complex ugh!!! should have stayed out in the country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts