Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here know where I can get an M101 or a M416 military trailer? I'm leaving in a few months to head to Texas and need to trailer my bike. But I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone getting a trailer I like that might be a project :) thanks guys

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I used an app on my iPhone called cPro Craigslist (also for Droids) that lets me add numerous cities to search CraigsList. Normally when I search OR/WA/ID I usually find one military trailer list, but today nothing. There were several in the Portland area, but most were asking a pretty penny. There is a guy in Idaho that has several, but I can't even find his listings.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Google government liquidations. This is the site military stuff is sold through when commands turn it in. U can get a trailer for about $250 depending on where u live. These are usually the heavy ones though and you would need to cut some weight off of it to pull it and gear but they sometimes have the older trailers as well.

·
Registered
370 Posts
X2 on government liqudation

Government Surplus Auctions at Government Liquidation
Government Surplus Auctions at Government Liquidation
Bid on military surplus and government surplus auctions at Government Liquidation, your direct source for army surplus, navy surplus, air force surplus and ...

·
OVRLNDR
1,803 Posts
There was someone on the overland thread that said they were selling one. I think it was a grand though.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

·
Registered
10,414 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Little far from you but Boyce Equipment in Utah has some.

Boyce Equipment

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Google government liquidations. This is the site military stuff is sold through when commands turn it in. U can get a trailer for about $250 depending on where u live. These are usually the heavy ones though and you would need to cut some weight off of it to pull it and gear but they sometimes have the older trailers as well.
Iron Planet also has surplus sales.

I bid on my 2010 M1101 through Govt Liquidations last September and won my trailer for $363. I really like it. But, OP is looking for a different trailer.

While the M1101/1102 are aluminum and have surge brakes, the other trailers are steel, which means much heavier. Some also require air brakes... make sure you know what you are getting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts