Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - I'm new to this forum and bummed that I JUST discovered it! Anyways, I have had my jeep for a year and 1/2 now....my best friend just got her's and we are looking to go to a few jeep events in the Northeast (I'm in CT and she's in ME). Does anyone know of any besides the one in PA in June and the one in MA on 5/17?
Thanks in advance for any info!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
You may want to try posting messages in the Connecticut and Maine message boards here. You might have better luck with your own locals. :)

Good luck! :welcome:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi - I'm new to this forum and bummed that I JUST discovered it! Anyways, I have had my jeep for a year and 1/2 now....my best friend just got her's and we are looking to go to a few jeep events in the Northeast (I'm in CT and she's in ME). Does anyone know of any besides the one in PA in June and the one in MA on 5/17?
Thanks in advance for any info!
I'm finally ordering mine, hopefully next week. Definitely need to keep posted on this stuff so I can try to check it out. Have you found anywhere good locally, Ella?

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Closer to home, go on over to the Go Topless Day, Jeep event in Mass (Sat, 17th.May): All Things Jeep - 2014 Go Topless Day in Massachusetts sponsored by AllThingsJeep.com on May 17th, 2014

It's a great event, with lots of Jeeps, trail rides and vendors. SWMBO and I had a great time there last year. We're going again this year and hope to entice a few Jeepster friends, hopefully a newbie who is looking to get her first Jeep! :thumbsup:

BTW, the GAJR in Ellington in the fall is da bomb! Get thee there, too. ;-)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Closer to home, go on over to the Go Topless Day, Jeep event in Mass (Sat, 17th.May): All Things Jeep - 2014 Go Topless Day in Massachusetts sponsored by AllThingsJeep.com on May 17th, 2014

It's a great event, with lots of Jeeps, trail rides and vendors. SWMBO and I had a great time there last year. We're going again this year and hope to entice a few Jeepster friends, hopefully a newbie who is looking to get her first Jeep! :thumbsup:

BTW, the GAJR in Ellington in the fall is da bomb! Get thee there, too. ;-)
do i have to pre register for go topless day or can i just show up

·
Registered
819 Posts
do i have to pre register for go topless day or can i just show up
Just show up. SWMBO and I are going, and they do a great job & lots of Jeeps to check out.

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Stop by the ECOJOCS booth and say hello

·
Registered
137 Posts
Closer to home, go on over to the Go Topless Day, Jeep event in Mass (Sat, 17th.May): All Things Jeep - 2014 Go Topless Day in Massachusetts sponsored by AllThingsJeep.com on May 17th, 2014 It's a great event, with lots of Jeeps, trail rides and vendors. SWMBO and I had a great time there last year. We're going again this year and hope to entice a few Jeepster friends, hopefully a newbie who is looking to get her first Jeep! :thumbsup: BTW, the GAJR in Ellington in the fall is da bomb! Get thee there, too. ;-)
I'm going to try and go!!! Sounds fun.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So excited about this Saturday but bumming about the forecast! This would be my first jeep event....hope it clears up as I'm looking forward to checking out some vendors and meeting jeepers!

·
Registered
307 Posts
So excited about this Saturday but bumming about the forecast! This would be my first jeep event....hope it clears up as I'm looking forward to checking out some vendors and meeting jeepers!
Looking to have a meet up at 830 atthe Enfield mall at 830 to Caravan to Monson

·
Registered
526 Posts
I know this fourm is old but anyways, this saturday is the great american jeep rally in enfield. il be there

·
Registered
819 Posts
Colton, SWMBO and I will be there about 10:am in our Solar Yellow Sport. Mebbe we'll see you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts