Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yll need to get some parts for an older one.. I am on a bit of a budget.. I need the back window and hardware for a hardtop looking to keep it as cheap as possiable, got a peice of plywood and some fence hinges in there right now (yes for those saying it to yourself yeehaw)... I need a fuel tank strainer, recently had a tank rust out from under the vechile. ended real intresting on the way to maryland... if yall can help me out I would be greatful send me a private message if you can be of service.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looked there notta lot of luck in the used parts department. you either have to buy the whole sending unit or a complete tank... as for the top its a nightmare to even think about it, almost 300 for the glass and hardware. i you can come up with a creative solution I havn't thought of thatll work long term let me know how..

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
You could always try a piece of plexiglass. If it doesn't need to open, just glue it in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts