Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey people! I just bought a 2013 JK , threw on a 3" rancho lift with 35" toyo mt's on 18" pro comp wheels. The paint is too nice so I need to get it dirty. I live in North Park and would love to meet up with new people to find new trails. Say hello!

·
Registered
246 Posts
point loma here.
bfahy if you are looking to meet new people every wednesday there is a meet and greet down in chula vista. location is usually around the same area but ill post it where i know the next one is. its usually prerunner guys, but they are all cool guys. some are even friends of mine.

·
Registered
246 Posts
every wednesday night. around 7pm. i used to put on meet and greets but these guys do it now. they are all cool. a few jeeps show up here and there. im used to being the odd man out. last time i went to a meet a JKU was there. everyone is cool. just a bunch of people shooting the shit.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Damn I can't make it sorry ... maybe we can have something on the weekends. It's hard for me to do something on the weekdays cuz of school ... Any trails around aside from San Bernardino forest trail? I just want to go riding on a dirt trail nothing crazy no rock crawling or anything like that...any suggestion on where to go? I live in Serra Mesa

·
Registered
246 Posts
never heard of that trail. but yeah theres a ton of places. 2 hours east you're in the desert with unlimited places to go. but its way too hot to go right now. maybe this saturday, after i install my rear bumper i might go to anderson truck trail. its a little trail in alpine. one of these days i want to go to corral canyon. i havent even tested the jeep off road yet since ive owned it, but it has been used by the p/o.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Me and my buddy are gonna go to anderson truck trail after we install my bumper. But idk how long its gonna take. But were not stating long just mainly going to test 4low. Pm me for my number.

·
Registered
246 Posts
i think you might need facebook to see this. this saturday. i will be there since its about 5 minutes from my place. for those who cant see it. prerunner/truck meet. Location: Fiesta Island 1-10. ill be there early to help set it up. this is the 2nd meet. i wasnt able to go to the first meet but there were over 100 trucks there last time.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts