Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on running soft doors this summer and there seems to be two mirror options. First one relocates the factory style mirrors, which I am not find of. Other option is those that bolt to the windshield frame. My prior experience with those is that they seem to not stay put at speed and the wind keeps pushing them back. Even less fond of them. Can't use mirrors that attach to the door pins. Anyone have anything that works?

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,085 Posts
Bestop soft doors have mounting holes in the framework of their doors for either tj or jk style mirrors to be mounted. You just have to find the holes and put the screws that came with above mentioned mirrors and mount them through the fabric. I have them with mirrors mounted. Very easy install.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
5,658 Posts
Bestop soft doors have mounting holes in the framework of their doors for either tj or jk style mirrors to be mounted. You just have to find the holes and put the screws that came with above mentioned mirrors and mount them through the fabric. I have them with mirrors mounted. Very easy install.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
This is exactly right, we recommend our 03-06 TJ style mirrors with our Soft Doors.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the replies. At this point I will probably get an oem mirror from Amazon and relocation brackets and just go with the drivers side.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts