Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looked at a 93 YJ. 138,000 miles. 3 1/2" black diamond suspension lift. 33" mickey thompson baja claws with full size spare. hardtop, full doors. 4 cylinder 5 speed. runs nice. has slight rusting on the windshield and on the body near one of the flares. and some pretty sweet mossy oak seat covers! :p

they want 1500 big ones for it.

what do y'all think?????

·
Registered
8,162 Posts
i'd say make sure the body isn't rotted out, look closely at floor boards, and also rear of frame. if ok, buy it quick. beat him down to 1000-1200 smackers and you're good.

what shape are the tires in? those tires new are gonna be a grand right?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, 33" baja claws run about a little over 200 each new i believe, at least the ones on this YJ. the treads are still looking pretty good. from what i can tell the only rust i see is on the windshield and one little trouble spot by the flare.

you think 1500 is a good deal? he wanted more and i already got him down to that, so i think thats about as low as it goes. :cool:

·
Registered
781 Posts
uh i paig 4000 for a 94 no lift rusted floorboards and rusted fender got it home and found out that the trans was fawked and the brakes were fawked and it had a coolant leak......um i wish i coulda bought the jeep your lookin at

1 - 6 of 6 Posts