1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Good for AT no Mud!

·
Super Moderator
10,681 Posts
What type of 4 wheeling do you plan on doing?

Rocks require one type of tire and mud will require something different. A Jeep that rarely sees off road would probably benefit from a LT tire.

I suggest that you put function ahead of looks.

Good Luck, L.M.

Reactions: chris yoos

·
Registered
629 Posts
What type of 4 wheeling do you plan on doing?

Rocks require one type of tire and mud will require something different. A Jeep that rarely sees off road would probably benefit from a LT tire.

I suggest that you put function ahead of looks.

Good Luck, L.M.
*AT tire :happyyes:

·
Registered
408 Posts
My buddy has those tires, and they have worked well in all situations. As far as mud, they worked great, except in heavy clay, but all tires will struggle in that stuff.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Bfg a/t IMG_1161.JPG

1992, 4.0,5 spd, BDS 4.5 heavy duty lift, jb conversions ss sye, 8.8 with ARB, Aussie front, tj shafts, dual dia.brake booster, 33” bfg a/t

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
I would not recommend the BFG KM2 MT's for mud. I have owed the original Mud Terrain and the second gen KM MT's and they were very good in mud. When the KM2 came out i thought it looked more like a rock tire and i don't wheel on rocks. But i bought them anyways since they are advertised as a Mud Terrain, well they are not. The tire rides well on road and seems to be wearing well and seems to do well on dry dirt. But once you get them in mud they load up and turn into slicks and you go nowhere. I would imagine whey would do well on rock though but not sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts