Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Jeep for nine years now and havent done anything to it (I was more into my car) but now I want to have fun with it so im looking to lift it 4" and put some bigger tires maybe 32's?? Is that a good match?? and on average how much would it cost with it installed (rought est.) any feedback would be appreciated

·
Registered
908 Posts
Price is hard to say 4" around $1200 cheep lift and sye / dv-shaft and there is no max price it never ends . You should do some reading and see what fits your needs .
You could get a BB around $250 and run 32's .
You got to know what you want to do with it mall hopper , rock crawl , muding etc. Once you know that then you can start to ball park a price :wavey:
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/tj-lift-reviews-25145.html

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks buddy, I mostly want to lift it and throw on some bigger tires to get to all the good spots for hunting and fishing, dirt and muddy trails without the worry of being stuck.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Well you don,t need 4 inches to run 32,s ?? I have a 2-1/2 inch lift and can and do run 32/33,s with no problem . The higher you go the more it cost and the more problems you will have .

BANGER

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do a 1.25" jks body lift then 2.5" OME Coil Springs. You should be able to run 33's with that. That's what i'm saving up for

·
Registered
811 Posts
thanks buddy, I mostly want to lift it and throw on some bigger tires to get to all the good spots for hunting and fishing, dirt and muddy trails without the worry of being stuck.
Unless we're talking crazy deep mud, properly chosen stock-31" tires, a winch, and some armor could probably do that for ya without having to lift, SYE/shaft, etc. I've been continually surprised where I can get with 31" M/Ts, a LSD Ford 8.8" rear, and a winch...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alot to think about....thanks guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts