Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking to relocate to new hampahire from Florida. My jeep is lifted 2.5 inches with a 1" body lift on 35s.

Will this pass inspections? My tires do stick out but not much and my bumpers I believe are above 20" with my setup.

Is anyone running flat fenders up there? If so are they the super wide ones to cover the tire? Sorry never had to deal with emissions and want to make sure that it is ready and not cost me a fortune when I get up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
That should pass inspection just fine. Your Jeep honestly looks like something that a dealer would put together to spice up their inventory... and I don't mean that in an insulting way at all.

If you are really worried, find a dealer that has something built on the lot and get inspected there.

We also don't do emissions testing. As long as your rig is mechanically sound and doesn't have a check engine light or ABS light on, you should be fine.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That should pass inspection just fine. Your Jeep honestly looks like something that a dealer would put together to spice up their inventory... and I don't mean that in an insulting way at all.

If you are really worried, find a dealer that has something built on the lot and get inspected there.

We also don't do emissions testing. As long as your rig is mechanically sound and doesn't have a check engine light or ABS light on, you should be fine.

Thank you makes me feel a little better.

·
Retired Moderator
102,548 Posts
You will have a better chance of getting a answer in this Forum.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Anything decent up there to do with a jeep? I don't do mud

Thank you, forgot all about the regions forum

Yes definitely check out the regional forum. Most of the offroading in NH will be on what we call "Class VI roads." Basically roads that are no longer maintained but are still town/state owned and legal to drive on. They range from sedan friendly to pretty gnarly. Everything else is private property.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts