Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LARGE wood crate with Jeep JK parts. Part are from a 2016 Wrangler 2dr Sport - all parts came off at around 10,000 miles.
Some of the stuff included:
Headlights (full units)
Spare tire mount and hinges
Suspension parts- shocks, springs, misc other part
Front drive shaft
Rotors and brake caliper mounts.
Everything worked great - I just put a lift on mine and added larger brakes and a bunch of upgrades so this is all the stock parts.
If yours was wrecked or you just need parts there is a bunch here and they all go for $100 for EVERYTHING.
Bring a trailer and we can sit the big box right on it.
Thanks for looking
Message me on here or text me at 304 767 8278.
Sorry the pic is poor but it is on a shelf and I didn't have a change to get the fork lift to take it off and get good photos so I just stuck the phone in the box to give you an idea. LOTS of stuff and everything worked perfect, just don't need.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You should sell the box alone for $100! :) :)
GLWS!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL - Figured at this price someone would have grabbed it up. Could fix/repair a LOT of stuff on a JK for $100.00.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I went through the same thing. Can't give parts away. I threw everything except the springs and shocks in the trash. I gave the springs and shocks to a two door guy who wanted a little extra height.

That box should sell though!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Man I wish you were closer, I’d take the box in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Noticed there is also a set of fog lights (factory) and hood latches along with some other parts all in the box. Everything goes for $100
Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.