Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Willing to meet up within reasonable distance to zip code 02472 in mass

all items are in good condition and OBO

Rigid street legal fogs and mounts for JK 125$

Trucklite headlights 300$ with antiflicker harness included

Spod (6 button plain jane spod)250$

Bestop soft doors upper and lowers 300$ they leak, but i dont think i have them adjusted right/dont hold super tight to body so could be an adjustment thing- never really bothered to get em perfect because i have a cover that went on the jeep whenever i had the soft doors on, and only put on when the weather was going to be really nice for a while. also have both keys for soft door locks

Complete car cover- OBO or Free with soft doors 2 door version
https://www.quadratec.com/products/11081_2011_07.htm think this is the one i bought, will include free if you buy soft doors at asking price. negotible otherwise.

Quick release mirrors
https://www.quadratec.com/products/13111_0410_14.htm these ones
20 bucks

can get pictures of everything if anyone wants any.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Reason for selling the truck lites? I assume non-heated version. Approximate miles they were installed?
Thanks!
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Reason for selling the truck lites? I assume non-heated version. Approximate miles they were installed?
Thanks!
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i dont own the jeep anymore, they were probably on for 10k miles if not less. i didnt drive a lot.

non heated.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Do you still have the doors and any possibility of shipping them?

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
interested in spod. Sent PM

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
replied to PM's sorry for lack of responses havent had a computer and lifes been crazy.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
is the price you are asking for the doors, just the lowers or is it for both lowers and both uppers? Also are they still available? I just want to make sure im not misreading your post, thanks im in CT by the way so depending on location in MA could come and get them if I decide to pick them up.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is the price you are asking for the doors, just the lowers or is it for both lowers and both uppers? Also are they still available? I just want to make sure im not misreading your post, thanks im in CT by the way so depending on location in MA could come and get them if I decide to pick them up.

uppers and lowers. still avalible.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump, found oem headlights from a 2015 JK, feel free to offer. starting to want to sell stuff more so shoot some offers and we can make a deal. stuff is no use to me now but i also dont wana get ripped off. if you need pics of anything just ask.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts