Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my jeep but the horn is weak to say the least. Without spending $500 at hornblasters for a train horn (which would be awesome), what/where can I get a good one without having to take out a second mortgage?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Look at Wolo or Fiamm.

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Good to have a HEY, WAKE THE F UP horn.

At least twice a year I have some distracted moron drift into my lane. Must be some grate music on their radio, very involved phone conversation or lack of sleep, buy once in a while I have nowhere to go and they make contact.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Had an d-bag run a red light tonight so I laid on the horn for the first time. Good grief. There was a delay, then a sputtering sound....and then some sort of squeaky belch that didn't quite sound like a horn. So I put everything I had into it and.....well, here I am subscribing to this thread.

·
Registered
23,418 Posts
I'm running the Hella super tone's in my Rover facing outward. They are louder, and have a different sound. I will eventually be doing the same to the jeep, to get them off the inner fender.

The pic is the Rover.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I put in some piaa dual tone horns. It took some thinking and magic to get them to both to fit in the stock space on my 2010 but i got it. They are louder and deeper and im happy with the purchase.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts