Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this warm Jeep weather!!!! Took some friends up in Lil' Red to run Cascade Creek on 4th of July and OMG it was fun! It was my second time running that trail and it was fun to take some of the spurs that come off it. Decided to run Saxon Mountain down to Georgetown on the way out, and that one got the blood pumping for sure! One of my buddies was ready to walk down the mountain instead of being stuck in the Jeep. LOL!!!

Nothing like good ole Rocky Mountain air in a Jeep with the top off and no doors!! Let's see some pics of everyone's adventures so far!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Great shots! Looks like fun and a beautiful day!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nothing like good ole Rocky Mountain air in a Jeep with the top off and no doors!! Let's see some pics of everyone's adventures so far!

I'm game!

Went up Bill Moore on Saturday. Gorgeous! It was my first time and I'll defined be going again. I tried the poser rock but couldn't quite get up on top.

The lake was well worth the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

I'm game!

Went up Bill Moore on Saturday. Gorgeous! It was my first time and I'll defined be going again. I tried the poser rock but couldn't quite get up on top.

The lake was well worth the drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome!!! Great pics and it's always great when kiddos can get in on the excitement!!! I'll have to check out Bill Moore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts