Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...just got my 2011 Unlimited Sahara this past weekend and couldn't be happier with it. Got to say the new Wrangler's have a great ride and the new seats/interior are a much needed improvement.
Here is what I got:
2011 Jeep Unlimited Sahara silver exterior black cloth interior
Connectivity Group
Trailer Tow Group (although I don't tow it just happened to have it)
Supplemental Front side airbags
4 Speed Auto
Trac Lok Limited Slip
A/C with automatic temp control
Heated front seats (had to have that for the wife)
Body colored 3 piece hard top
Freedom 3 piece hard top
Remote Start
MSRP 35,280.00

Again, love the darn thing and even our Golden Retriever gave the paws up on the new vehicle.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Just got my Sahara 2 weeks ago. It's great. AC don't work very good when I'm driving.

Someone said I should put the top up?
Figured they don't have a clue.. ;)

Sounds like your golden retriever has jeep in it's blood. It knows how getting muddy is fun.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats! Our daughter just ordered a 2012 Sahara in dark green with pretty much the same options as yours except for the GPS/Nav system.

·
Registered
87 Posts
2011 Sahara with hard and soft top. It was a bitch to figure out how to install the soft top and getting it to fit for the first time. But love it. Have any of you had trouble getting soft top to fit correctly for the first time?

·
Registered
13 Posts
i currently have a 2010 jeep wrangler and im thinking of trading it in for unlimited sahara in white. Would it be better to wait for the 2012's or get the 2011?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Sahara33 said:
2011 Sahara with hard and soft top. It was a bitch to figure out how to install the soft top and getting it to fit for the first time. But love it. Have any of you had trouble getting soft top to fit correctly for the first time?
Mine is tight & back zipper doesn't close the last 1/2".
Also I have 2 extra parts left. They look like the would fit next to the tail gate?

·
Marine Jeeper
5,399 Posts
Jon8160 said:
i currently have a 2010 jeep wrangler and im thinking of trading it in for unlimited sahara in white. Would it be better to wait for the 2012's or get the 2011?
My god. This question has been asked a hundred times on here. Take a look for some 2012 threads... they're everywhere.

·
Marine Jeeper
5,399 Posts
Wirenuting said:
Mine is tight & back zipper doesn't close the last 1/2".
Also I have 2 extra parts left. They look like the would fit next to the tail gate?
Are they black plastic clips? If so, yes they do fit on the sides of the tailgate. They snap onto the body and hold the tailgate bar in place.

·
Registered
435 Posts
tysalem said:
Are they black plastic clips? If so, yes they do fit on the sides of the tailgate. They snap onto the body and hold the tailgate bar in place.
Thanks,, I'll try again tonight. :)
Maybe I was kind of in a hurry to get the hard top off and feel the free air after getting my steps on Saturday.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi everyone...just got my 2011 Unlimited Sahara this past weekend and couldn't be happier with it. Got to say the new Wrangler's have a great ride and the new seats/interior are a much needed improvement.
Here is what I got:
2011 Jeep Unlimited Sahara silver exterior black cloth interior
Connectivity Group
Trailer Tow Group (although I don't tow it just happened to have it)
Supplemental Front side airbags
4 Speed Auto
Trac Lok Limited Slip
A/C with automatic temp control
Heated front seats (had to have that for the wife)
Body colored 3 piece hard top
Freedom 3 piece hard top
Remote Start
MSRP 35,280.00

Again, love the darn thing and even our Golden Retriever gave the paws up on the new vehicle.
You folks just can't throw this stuff out there and then not show pix!!! Jeeps are so killer......I want to see them! Post pictures of that bada$$ machine....

Please?

·
Registered
435 Posts
tysalem said:
Thanks, it worked like a champ.
The Zipper even closes that last 1/2 inch.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You folks just can't throw this stuff out there and then not show pix!!! Jeeps are so killer......I want to see them! Post pictures of that bada$$ machine....

Please?
Sorry I will get some on here this weekend. It is a great looking vehicle and I do like the matching top in silver. I must repeat myself but the ride is great and am very impressed with the total fit and finish. Will get pics on here asap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts