Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this 2000 tj last month. So much fun adding all the stuff on it. Im adding black wheel caps and black lugs next week. Keep in garage and only use on nice days.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Put in a probox with 2 10s and amp...sounds good. Seat covers are well worth $180.

·
Registered
83 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tail gate is locked and will never be opened since i have the sub box in the back. Not 2 hard on the off roading...should b fine.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got rid of my chopper and got a more kid friendly toy...my girls and wife love it a lot more than my bike!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
I did the same thing. Been riding bikes for 25 years. My TJ is the new love. I'll always be a bike guy but I'm getting older and the Jeep just seems to fit.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What seat covers are those? I'm needing some neoprene ones, those look to fit nice.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
smittybilt...local shop had them...great fit

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I also will love bikes...but times have changed.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I did the same thing. Been riding bikes for 25 years. My TJ is the new love. I'll always be a bike guy but I'm getting older and the Jeep just seems to fit.
Pretty much the same thing Travis Pastrana said when he switched from motocross to rally car racing. "When you start to age, get a cage."

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yea I rode a Honda RC51 (v-twin sportbike) and did track days for 12 years, sold it to help with the kids race cars (Jr. Dragsters), now picked up the jeep to have fun with. I enjoy modding it just like the bike, but now the kids can come along..even better!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i found box, speakers, and amp on craigs list for $400

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just painted the bezel around headlight black and replaced wheel caps and lugs with black ones.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Same here, still have one bike left, but traded one to get the Rubi last year..... I've had Wranglers for years, but 're-discovered' the Jeep thing with this one...........

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love bikes and fixing them up and detailing them is what I loved. With this jeep I can do that but enjoy riding it with the my kids! So much more fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts