Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I attempted to install LED lights to replace the OEM lights. I tested both before mounting back in the Jeep and both low and high beams worked. After I mounted them back in, I noticed the low beam was not working on the passenger side only. High beams work fine.

From the research I have done, there doesn't seem to be a fuse for the headlights. I have not had a chance to do much trouble shooting but I did reinstall the OEM bulbs and still have the same issue.

Has anybody had this issue and what was the cause?

Thanks

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
60,909 Posts
:welcome: to the Forum..:wavey:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no warning lights on so I have not checked for any codes. I'm hoping to have some time this week to look into this some more though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds like wire or connector issue.. what happen if you move/shake the wires when light is on?

I thought that also, but so far I have no flickering or anything when shaking it or driving. Going to take it back apart this week and see what I can figure out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LEDs do have a polarity so I would check that first even if the OEM wiring is good. How do you explain they worked when on the bench but no on the car? I think the suggestion to check the wiring is a good one and try using some clips and switching the polarity.
Just a suggestion...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts