Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rounding up supplies to change my diff fluid and t case, have Amsoil here. If I decide to pull the covers, want to orderlybe locker diff cover gaskets.

Is anyone here using these gaskets?

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
A lot of us are. I have them on 2 vehicles. They will go on any vehicle I own when I pull the diff cover for any reason.

After years of use, not a drip. Ever.

Everything else on my Jeep may leak at one time or another but not the diff cover.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of us are. I have them on 2 vehicles. They will go on any vehicle I own when I pull the diff cover for any reason.

After years of use, not a drip. Ever.

Everything else on my Jeep may leak at one time or another but not the diff cover.
Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
3,784 Posts
x2. They are on one of my jeeps. If I was keeping the other it would be in there too.

Incredibly awesome whenever I can avoid rtv.

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
While you are at it, order some diff covers. Clean the goo off the diff and never have to do it again. Might get free shipping with covers.

Reactions: bbortko and WillB

·
Registered
325 Posts
While you are at it, order some diff covers. Clean the goo off the diff and never have to do it again. Might get free shipping with covers.

X2. I got a KILLER deal on the Poison Spider black covers last year Black Friday!

Reactions: WillB

·
Registered
879 Posts
I just found out that Lube Locker gaskets are now available for the Dynatrac ProRock 60 axles! I'll be ordering a set before Moab EJS.

Reactions: WillB

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yep. Been using them on my Jeeps for years. No leaks so they are worth the expense.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts