Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after having owner 13 jeeps in my life, I have been without for a while

So I decided it was time for my first four door Wrangler

After toying with the idea of some 2018 and 2019 new leftovers, I decided instead of build and order a 2020 exactly as I wanted

Bikini Blue Sahara Unlimited
4 Cyl turbo/Auto
Dual tops
Trailer package
Cold weather group

Simple and everything I need!

Now starts the long wait - but hopefully gets here right in time to put under the christmas tree!

·
Registered
2021 wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Fully loaded , cold weather package, tow package, One touch Sky top
128 Posts
You will kick your butt! Because you didn’t do it sooner. You will love it,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You will kick your butt! Because you didn’t do it sooner. You will love it,
ha!
I wish I had done it sooner

But in AUgust, we had a 2019 Rubicon for a rental in Cali for 8 days, and ever since, my wife and kids have asked almost every day when were getting one

So (at least in my wifes case), she went from " why would you want a jeep" to " I am a jeep person now. I get it"

·
Premium Member
788 Posts
So after having owner 13 jeeps in my life, I have been without for a while

So I decided it was time for my first four door Wrangler

After toying with the idea of some 2018 and 2019 new leftovers, I decided instead of build and order a 2020 exactly as I wanted

Bikini Blue Sahara Unlimited
4 Cyl turbo/Auto
Dual tops
Trailer package
Cold weather group

Simple and everything I need!

Now starts the long wait - but hopefully gets here right in time to put under the christmas tree!
And the wait begins

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
I do believe love is in the offing...
The JL and a four door.. big upgrade.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Mine was just delivered to the dealer. Took less than 2 weeks from order to delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow - Ive heard of some of those quick build and deliveries; looking forward to getting mine so I can start building it.

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
My Jeep was ordered on 9/13 and landed at Dennis Dillon Jeep yesterday. They would have it ready for me later this week but I am out of town. I will go up next Monday, pick up my Jeep, and drive it back home to Utah. Pics to follow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts