Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Maestro RR on Alpine i207-WRA and the steering wheel controls pooped out again. Last drive was doorless... put door back on today and no controls... no gauges show up. XM unit works. I did not get any error messages.
HELP!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
Reflash and tray again. Maestro and Alpine must hate each other.
I custom flashed mine twice to change controls and never worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reflash and tray again. Maestro and Alpine must hate each other.
I custom flashed mine twice to change controls and never worked
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mine works 99.9% of the time. I am wondering why it takes a shit the other .1%. I am real curious if it has to do w/ doors off. The last time it shit out I had taken the doors off too.

·
Premium Member
2,726 Posts
Mine works 99.9% of the time. I am wondering why it takes a shit the other .01%. I am real curious if it has to do w/ doors off. The last time it shit out I had taken the doors off too.
removal of doors has no effect on mine.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Does the Maestro have to get updated periodically?? If so, how do you know when it needs an update?

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well everything went back to normal as of 2am this morning... not sure why though.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I’m just about to throw mine along with my new Kenwood DMX7706S into my dash. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I just put mine in today with a Kenwood DNX994S. Had to pull it 2x for re-programming after playing with the new unit. Needed a 3rd tweak but i refused to take it all apart again.

Anyway.. try posting to the Maestro website. They have a help forum there that looks to be pretty good. I learned a few things just by reading the posts. They have an engineer answering questions.

- Index page

1 - 9 of 9 Posts