Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my new magnaflow 15160 exhaust and I'm in LOVE! The sound is so crisp and the powder black tips really give it a tough look. A must have for everyone :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats. I love the look, concerned that it may affect the departure angle and I hate to smash those beautiful exhaust tips. May go with a Magnaflow high clearance set up instead...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gonna give mine a 5 inch lift in the next week to hopefully prevent that. Haven't taken mine out for anything intense since I'm still trying to get the feel for the clutch. I practice every chance I get when I head into the mountains here in Tucson

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
And sounds clips of it? Is there any drone at highway speeds?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Gonna give mine a 5 inch lift in the next week to hopefully prevent that. Haven't taken mine out for anything intense since I'm still trying to get the feel for the clutch. I practice every chance I get when I head into the mountains here in Tucson
I'm guessing your Jeep is new. Do your research! 5 inches of lift is a LOT for a JK! You'll run into other problems going that high.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts