Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fits: 2 Door JK

https://www.extremeterrain.com/magnaflow-offroad-pro-catback-jk-17144.html

I purchased this exhaust back in February of this year. It has not seen any harsh conditions such as sand/salt. I love the sound, this will be one of the louder options and has a very nice growl and deceleration sounds. I miss it already but had to go with a different option because of my current living and commuting situation.

The condition is fantastic, although there are two things I want to mention.

#1 The bracket on the smaller pipe is cut in the middle and will need to welded so it can fit in the stock grommet location. You can see this in the 2nd pic.

#2 You will notice this same pipe is slightly bent in one section, this is intentional from the shop I had it installed at. I did not request it to be bent, but that's how they got it to fit the best.

This is a great option if you want:

- Clearance

- Great Loud Sound (I did DB tests and it's well below the CA 95db limit)

- Slight Performance Boost (I thought this was BS too but after switching back to a different cat-back, I can feel slightly less responsiveness in acceleration.)

PM any questions or details you might want!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Fits: 2 Door JK

https://www.extremeterrain.com/magnaflow-offroad-pro-catback-jk-17144.html

I purchased this exhaust back in February of this year. It has not seen any harsh conditions such as sand/salt. I love the sound, this will be one of the louder options and has a very nice growl and deceleration sounds. I miss it already but had to go with a different option because of my current living and commuting situation.

The condition is fantastic, although there are two things I want to mention.

#1 The bracket on the smaller pipe is cut in the middle and will need to welded so it can fit in the stock grommet location. You can see this in the 2nd pic.

#2 You will notice this same pipe is slightly bent in one section, this is intentional from the shop I had it installed at. I did not request it to be bent, but that's how they got it to fit the best.

This is a great option if you want:

- Clearance

- Great Loud Sound (I did DB tests and it's well below the CA 95db limit)

- Slight Performance Boost (I thought this was BS too but after switching back to a different cat-back, I can feel slightly less responsiveness in acceleration.)

PM any questions or details you might want!
What are you asking for it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts