Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the Magnum RT steps from ICI. I have the stock Sahara steps now and was thinking of upgrading to these. Don't need to just like the look of these. Thanks in advance. This is the stock photo of their website.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pretty interested in these for my 2015 JKU also. Looks like they have been around for awhile but reviews are hard to find. The wife has to have steps and the Mopar Sahara side steps are the most practical, but I don't care for the look of those very much. Anybody have any experience with them?

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Always liked the look of those, my only concern would be in catching them on rocks when sliding over such obstacles, because we have with our ace sliders. If you do not plan do do things like that then its a non issue. They do look really great, and have seen them on pick-ups and other vehicles as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm reviving this thread because I'm looking to see if anyone has done any off roading with these? They look nice, but also look like they would get hung up easily.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bump.
Cause I like the looks of these.
Any real-world data yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts