Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if there are any WF members in Maine? Besides me...we should hook up for some geo cache trips

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Maine, one of the most beautiful states there is. I miss the quiet nights, the loons on the lake but most of all I miss the lobster and the wonderful smell of the paper mill.

I'll PM you if I get back this summer!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maine, one of the most beautiful states there is. I miss the quiet nights, the loons on the lake but most of all I miss the lobster and the wonderful smell of the paper mill.

I'll PM you if I get back this summer!
Definitely... Do some geo cache finds off the studmill road down my way

·
Premium Member
3,182 Posts
Thats crazy. i work for Baileyville PD
No freaking way! the house I grew up in is on the corner of 4th and broadway. grade school was down one side of the hill and the library down the other side. Followed by the mill office building and the river. You have to PM your name man

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No freaking way! the house I grew up in is on the corner of 4th and broadway. grade school was down one side of the hill and the library down the other side. Followed by the mill office building and the river. You have to PM your name man
The white one, or the red house? Lol. Yup, it hadnt changed much.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts